Sunday, May 10, 2009

Alaska on motorcycle



These pictures were taken during a trip I took with my girlfriend to Alaska.
One summer we were bored and started watching a show on Alaska. Started to talk about it and two days later we were on the road.
We drove my motorcycle from San Diego to Alaska. the trip and scenery was amazing. It took us two weeks to get to Fairbanks, Alaska. 
We then stayed there a week and toured the area. However, when it was time to ride back my girlfriend pulled rank and said she was flying back. She said it was fun but too much to return on the motorcycle. She flew back and I stayed one more month exploring Alaska and then drove back by my self.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how wonderful to just get up and leave. This must have been a fantastic and beautiful trip!

    ReplyDelete